With the 2019-2023 PS&T contract now signed, a variety of training options are now available to PEF members. The following Public Service Workshop Programs are being held beginning later this month and throughout the fall. All of them are virtual workshops. Please click the links and follow the registration instructions if you are interested. And if you have questions, you may email PEF Training Specialist Kim Loccisano by clicking here.
For the following two courses, see this flyer for registration information.
- Women with Histories of Childhood Sexual Abuse: Mothering, Resilience and Protecting the Next Generation (with CEUs), Oct. 6, 1-3 p.m.
- Healthy Relationship Best Practices for Those with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (with CEUs), Oct. 27, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
For details about any of the following virtual training courses, please see this flyer. You may have to scroll down to find the session you are interested in.
- How to Facilitate a Virtual Meeting, Aug. 24, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Psychopharmacology, Oct. 13 & 14, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Audit Report Writing, Oct. 13 & 14, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Project Management for IT Professionals, Oct. 19-20, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & Oct. 26-27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Project Management for Engineering Professionals, Oct. 19-22, 1-4 p.m.
- Basic Spanish for Healthcare Professionals, Oct. 26, 9 a.m-12 p.m. & 1-4 p.m.
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis for the Engineering Professionals, Oct. 26-29, 1-4 p.m.
- Cost Estimation (w/PDHs), Nov. 16-19, 1-4 p.m.
- Investigation Documentation: Reports that Hold Up, Nov. 16-17, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Dementia Disorders: An Overview, Nov. 17-18, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Technical Writing for IT Professionals, Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & Dec. 7-8, 9 a.m.-12 p.m
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis for IT Professionals, Dec. 1-2 & Dec. 8-9, 1-4 p.m.
- Trends in Diabetes Management, Dec. 15-16, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
There are also NACLE Online Continuing Legal Education Workshops available for PEF-represented and M/C licensed attorneys only. Please click here for a flyer about those training opportunities.