eExpense System Instructions
- Print/View Quick Start User Guide – click here to open (PDF File)
- Go through the web based training below.
The link below will take you to the sign-on page that will enable you to create, print, and submit expense reports:
- This system is intended to be accessed on a Windows XP computer or later, using Internet Explorer 7/8+, with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Please contact Haley McCarthy or Russ Kuon if you need assistance in using eExpense.
Other Training Aides
- PowerPoint overview of the eExpense system and process (MS PowerPoint)
- User Quick Start Guide (PDF File)
- One-On-One Hands on Training
- Available from the Finance office
- Contact Haley McCarthy at 518-785-1900 ext 233 to schedule a time
- Other tools available once logged on:
- Online Help (Context sensitive help found throughout the eExpense website)
- Online QuickTours (These are guided tutorials that explain the functionality and how to enter expense reports)