Saluting members on their retirements
By SHERRY HALBROOK
PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives.
The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
• Michele Curtis, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Barbara Davis, PEF Division 240, state Insurance Fund;
• Daniel Kanofsky, M.D., PEF Division 213, Bronx Psychiatric Center;
• Edward Lai, PEF Division 341, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Benjamin Pueschner, PEF Division 167, Western NY Developmental Disabilities Services Office;
• Joanne (Jody) Ralyea, PEF Division 514, Allegany County Probation Department;
• Rosemary Redmond, PEF Division 262, state Division of Economic Development; and
• Kathryn Schongar, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1620998817ep@ro1620998817tacin1620998817ummoc1620998817eht1620998817.
CLICK HERE to view all stories featured in the Communicator!
Follow and Like Us On:
For best desktop viewing use the latest Google Crome browser