Saluting members on their retirements
By SHERRY HALBROOK
July 13, 2021 — PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives.
The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
• Raynald Asselin, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Joel Berkowitz, PEF Division 244, Brooklyn Developmental Disabilities Services Office;
• Michael Blue, PEF Division 263, Office of the State Comptroller;
• Bernard Carey, PEF Division 180, Buffalo Psychiatric Center;
• Helen Esposito, PEF Division 281, state Department of Labor;
• Matthew Merchant, PEF Division 169, state Department of Environmental Conservation; and
• Lawrence Ricci, PEF Division 169, state Department of Environmental Conservation.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1627213942ep@ro1627213942tacin1627213942ummoc1627213942eht1627213942.
CLICK HERE to view all stories featured in the Communicator!
Follow and Like Us On:
For best desktop viewing use the latest Google Crome browser