Saluting members on their retirements
BY SHERRY HALBROOK
PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives.
The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
• Stephen Daurio, PEF Division 280, Staten Island Developmental Center;
• Daniel Fruscio, PEF Division 502, Albany County Probation Department;
• William Myers, PEF Division 169, state Department of Environmental Conservation;
• Debra Parada, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Victor (Tony) Perez, PEF Division 236, state Department of Correction and Community Supervision;
• Gloria Quirante, PEF Division 167, Western NY Children’s Psychiatric Center;
• John C. Rockett, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance; and
• Donna Sclafani, PEF Division 280, Staten Island Developmental Center.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1627620710ep@ro1627620710tacin1627620710ummoc1627620710eht1627620710.
CLICK HERE to view all stories featured in the Communicator!
Follow and Like Us On:
For best desktop viewing use the latest Google Crome browser