|Ailing members need your leave donations|
Ailing members need your leave donations
By SHERRY HALBROOK
The following PEF members have reported a need for leave donations due to the need for medical treatment or recuperation from illness or injury.
Donations are made from annual leave and donors must retain at least 10 days of annual leave after donating. To donate leave to a specific person listed below, call the number after their name.
• Stephen Bailey is an information technology specialist 2 at the state Office of Information Technology Services in Albany. Call 518-457-4272;
• Kimberly Benware is a teaching and research center specialty nurse at SUNY Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. Call 315-464-4943;
• Marco Cardenas is a parole officer at the state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision parole office in Peekskill. Call 914-654-8690;
• Brooke Dimare is a social work supervisor 1 at Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center in Utica. Call 315-738-4424;
• Theresa Fernandez is a utility consumer assistance specialist 3 at the state Department of Public Service in New York City. Call 518-457-4272;
• Marlene Garrett is a teaching and research center nurse 2 at SUNY Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. Call 315-464-4943;
• Michael Mansky is an offender rehabilitation coordinator at Greene Correctional Facility in Coxsackie. Call 518-731-2741;
• John Morano is a vocational instructor 4 at Wende Correctional Facility in Alden. Call 716-937-4000;
• Roxeen Mundy is an information technology specialist 2 at the state Office of Information Technology Services in Albany. Call 518-457-4272;
• Katherine Neely is an associate psychologist at Buffalo Psychiatric Center in Buffalo. Call 716-816-2554;
• Osayame Osemwegie is a licensed master social worker 2 at NYC Children’s Center’s site in Brooklyn. Call 718-221-4500 ext. 3045; and
• Brian Squadere is a senior accountant at the state Gaming Commission in Schenectady. Call 518-457-4272.
The rules for making and receiving leave donations (such as leave recipients may not have had any disciplinary actions or unsatisfactory performance evaluations within their last three years of state employment) are set forth on pages 181 and 182 of the 2016-19 PS&T Contract. If you, or a PEF member you know, need leave donations because of a medical issue, you may contact The Communicator to request publication of that need. Send requests to gro.f1601209965ep@ro1601209965tacin1601209965ummoc1601209965eht1601209965, or call 800-342-4306, ext. 271. Be sure to provide your contact information.
CLICK HERE to view all stories featured in the Communicator!
Follow and Like Us On:
For best desktop viewing use the latest Google Crome browser