|Ailing members need your leave donations|
Ailing members need your leave donations
By SHERRY HALBROOK
The following PEF members have reported a need for leave donations due to the need for medical treatment or recuperation from illness or injury.
Donations are made from annual leave and donors must retain at least 10 days of annual leave after donating. To donate leave to a specific person listed below, call the number after their name.
• Kimberly Benware is a teaching and research center specialty nurse at SUNY Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. Call 315-464-4943;
• Marco Cardenas is a parole officer at the state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision parole office in Peekskill. Call 914-654-8690.
• Brooke Dimare is a social work supervisor 1 at Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center in Utica. Call 315-738-4424.
• Ruthanne Duckworth is a licensed master social worker 2 at Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center in Utica. Call 315-738-4424;
• Margaret Lagonegro-Coar is a nurse 2 at Hudson Valley Developmental Disabilities Services Office. Call 845-947-6226;
• Michael Mansky is an offender rehabilitation coordinator at Greene Correctional Facility in Coxsackie. Call 518-731-2741;
• Julie Melancon is an environmental program specialist 2 at the state Department of Environmental Conservation in Syracuse. Call 518-402-9273;
• Osayame Osemwegie is a licensed master social worker 2 at NYC Children’s Center’s site in Brooklyn. Call 718-221-4500 ext. 3045.
• Joseph Ryan is a senior business management assistant at the state Gaming Commission in Schenectady. Call 518-457-4272; and
• Mandi Schultz is a supervisor of the inmates’ grievance program at Five Points Correctional Facility in Romulus. Call 607-869-5111.
The rules for making and receiving leave donations (such as leave recipients may not have had any disciplinary actions or unsatisfactory performance evaluations within their last three years of state employment) are set forth on pages 181 and 182 of the 2016-19 PS&T Contract. If you, or a PEF member you know, need leave donations because of a medical issue, you may contact The Communicator to request publication of that need. Send requests to gro.f1627344105ep@ro1627344105tacin1627344105ummoc1627344105eht1627344105, or call 800-342-4306, ext. 271. Be sure to provide your contact information.
CLICK HERE to view all stories featured in the Communicator!
Follow and Like Us On:
For best desktop viewing use the latest Google Crome browser