|Ailing members need your leave donations|
Ailing members need your leave donations
By SHERRY HALBROOK
July 13, 2021 — The following PEF members have reported a need for leave donations due to the need for medical treatment or recuperation from illness or injury.
Donations are made from annual leave and donors must retain at least 10 days of annual leave after donating. To donate leave, obtain a leave-donation form from your personnel or human resources office and submit it to that office. You may donate leave to employees at both the agency where you work and to those working at other state agencies.
To help facilitate donations, we list an HR contact number for each person needing donations on the list below.
• James Benoit is an information technology specialist 3 at the state Office of Information Technology Services in Albany. Call 518-457-4272;
• Edward Carey is a supervising computer operator at the state Office of Information Technology Services in Albany. Call 518-457-4272;
• Lisa Colbert is an infection control nurse at Sunmount Developmental Disabilities Services Office in Tupper Lake. Call 518-359-4158;
• Heather Crunden is a nurse practitioner at SUNY Binghamton in Binghamton. Call 518-457-4272;
• Nora Fulton is a teaching and research center nurse 2 at SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. Call 315-464-4943;
• Eric Huntington is a project manager 3 at the state Office of Information Technology Services in Albany. Call 518-457-4272;
• Julie Hutchinson is a nurse 2 at Rochester Psychiatric Center in Rochester. Call 585-241-1900;
• Laura Lama is a senior photographer at the state School for the Blind in Batavia. Email *protected email*;
• Crystal Perry is a nurse 2 psychiatric at Hutchings Psychiatric Center in Syracuse. Call 315-426-3600;
• Jaquaia Reid is a licensed social worker 2 at Bronx Psychiatric Center in New York City. Call 929-348-4024;
• Lydia Seales-Fuller is a nurse 2 psychiatric at Hutchings Psychiatric Center in Syracuse. Call 315-426-3600;
• Christine Thayer is a manager ITS 1 data at the state Office of Information Technology Services in Albany. Call 518-457-4272; and
• Paula Wilcox is a teaching and research center nurse 2 at SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. Call 315-464-4943.
The rules for making and receiving leave donations (such as leave recipients may not have had any disciplinary actions or unsatisfactory performance evaluations within their last three years of state employment) are set forth on pages 181 and 182 of the 2016-19 PS&T Contract. If you, or a PEF member you know, need leave donations because of a medical issue, you may contact The Communicator to request publication of that need. Send requests to gro.f1627221389ep@ro1627221389tacin1627221389ummoc1627221389eht1627221389, or call 518 396-8201. Be sure to provide your contact information.
CLICK HERE to view all stories featured in the Communicator!
Follow and Like Us On:
For best desktop viewing use the latest Google Crome browser