All documents pertaining to the 2019-2023 PS&T Tentative Agreement are set to be mailed to members’ homes next week. An orange ballot like the one above will be mailed from our vendor, American Arbitration Association, on July 2, 2021. Most members should receive them after the Fourth of July holiday weekend. Here are the relevant dates for the ratification vote process:
- Ballots will be mailed to PEF members in the State’s PS&T unit by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) on July 2, 2021. Only State or Roswell Park employees in the PS&T Unit who are dues-paying PEF members as of June 22, 2021, are eligible to vote.
- Ballots must be received by AAA on or before 5 p.m. on July 26, 2021. Received means in hand, not just mailed or postmarked by July 26, 2021.
- A double-envelope system will be used for balloting as required by AAA to ensure secrecy. PEF will follow all procedures required or recommended by AAA for balloting.
- Any PEF member in the PS&T unit who has not received a ballot by July 9, 2021, should call the AAA hotline at (800) 529-5218 to request a ballot or replacement ballot.
- Ballots will be counted by AAA on July 27, 2021.
PEF is already scheduling Zoom meetings to answer questions and hear comments about the tentative agreement. To learn about meetings in your area, contract your PEF Regional Office.