Albany, October 27, 2016 — The PEF Executive Board voted to send the tentative agreement to the PEF membership for ratification with only one person voting against it. Contract ratification timeline is as follows:
Timetable for Contract Vote:
1. Wednesday, November 9, 2016 – Ballots mailed
2. Tuesday, 5 p.m. December 13, 2016 – Ballots must be received (in-hand) at the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
3. Wednesday, December 14, 2016 – Ballots will be counted by the AAA.
• PEF 2016-2019 Contract (Download 104 page pdf)
• PS&T Contract Agreement Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s (Download 2 page pdf)
• 2016-2019-gains-and-tradeoffs (Download 6 page pdf)
• Contract Meetings Schedule Page
Over the next weeks, PEF will be scheduling meetings around the State to answer questions and hear comments about the tentative agreement. To learn of meetings in your area, contact your local PEF Regional Office. For additional information check the PEF Website at www.pef.org