Attorneys can satisfy new cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection course requirements by earning credits through NACLE Online’s expanded catalogue.
New workshops include:
- Cybersecurity Compliance Trifecta: Recent Revisions to Three Important Security & Privacy Standards
- Cybersecurity Compliance Issues: What You Need to Do and How You Can Do It
- Cybersecurity During COVID-19 and Working From Home: If You Think It’s Not Your Problem . . . You’re Wrong!
- Cyberthreats to the Legal Profession: How Lawyers and Clients Can Protect their Data
- Emerging Post Pandemic Cybersecurity Issues for Lawyers
- Privacy and Cyber Breaches: Are You Next?
Attorneys may earn credits in this new category in 2023. For more information on the new requirements, visit the Office of Court Administration’s website here.
For more information on NACLE Online Continuing Legal Education Workshops available to PEF-represented licensed attorneys, click here.