2015 Triennial Election Information
- 2015 Triennial Election Rules
- Election Campaign Rules Memo from Triennial Election Committee – 04/24/2015
The PEF members named on the linked reports have filed petitions with the Triennial Elections Committee. Their petitions have been verified to have been signed by at least 10% of the members in the appropriate constituencies. Sole qualified petitioners are seated and there will be no balloting. For constituencies where there is more than one certified candidate balloting will be held. Each petitioner will be sent individual notice of their nominee status.
- Statewide Office Candidate Balloting
- Seated Regional Coordinator Candidates
- Regional Coordinator Candidate Balloting
- Seated Executive Board Candidates
- Executive Board Candidate Balloting
The American Arbitration Association will mail ballots on June 1, 2015.
- Mailing Label Request Form For Certified Candidate
- 2015 PEF Election Appeal Petition
- 2015 PEF Election Appeal Response
Please refer to the 2015 Triennial election rules for details.
37th Annual PEF Convention Delegate Election Information
Syracuse, NY – Oct 18 – 21, 2015