2015 Triennial Election Information
- 2015 Triennial Election Rules
- Election Campaign Rules Memo from Triennial Election Committee – 04/24/2015
- 2015 Election Guide
The Triennial Election rules provide that there be a recount of votes cast in any statewide contest where the margin between the candidates is less than 2% of the valid votes cast. There will be a recount of votes for the statewide offices of President, one vice president and one trustee position where the margin between the candidates is less than 2%.
In contests where there are fewer that 1000 votes cast there is an automatic recount rule where the margin is less than 20 votes. Accordingly the ballots will be recounted in 12 Executive Board contests.
The recount will take place on Thursday July 2, 2015 at PEF Headquarters starting at 9:30 AM.
- PEF Triennial Election – Certified Results
- Seated Regional Coordinator Candidates
- Seated Executive Board Candidates
Please refer to the 2015 Triennial election rules for details.
37th Annual PEF Convention Delegate Election Information
Syracuse, NY – Oct 18 – 21, 2015
- 2015 Delegate Election Rules and Constituencies
- 2015 Delegates – Alphabetical Order
- 2015 Delegates – Agency Order