PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives. The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
• Angelique Aponte, PEF Division 182, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Ben Brauchler, PEF Division 357, state Office of Information Technology Services (at Western NY DDSO);
• Anthony Cerulli, PEF Division 408, Statewide Financial System;
• Angelique (Angel) Cook, PEF Division 221, state Labor Department; and
• Janine Ortman, PEF Division 180, Buffalo Psychiatric Center.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1537883923ep@ro1537883923tacin1537883923ummoc1537883923eht1537883923. Please include the retirement date. — Sherry Halbrook