Ailing members need your leave donations
The following PEF members have conditions that require them to be out of work for medical treatments or for a recuperation period. They ask for your support in the form of a leave donation.
You are eligible to donate leave time if you have not had any disciplinary actions or unsatisfactory performance evaluations within the last three years of state employment.
If you, or a PEF member you know, need leave donations due to a medical issue, send the request to be listed to gro.f1542311818ep@ro1542311818tacin1542311818ummoc1542311818eht1542311818, and include your contact information, or call 800-342-4306 ext. 234.
To donate leave to a specific person listed below, call the number after their name.
• Rachel Amodio-Kopp,
• Patricia Farias-Hubbell
• Kelly Morrison and Sharon Sterriker are nurses 2 at SUNY Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. 315-464-4943.
• Jeffrey Giocondo is a contract management specialist 1 at the state Office of General Services in Albany. 518-473-5282.
• Dawn Muldoon is an addiction counselor 1 at the state Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services in Syracuse. Call 518-457-4272 or go online to vog.y1542311818n.sgo1542311818@nimd1542311818astif1542311818enebc1542311818sb1542311818.
• Madalyn Royal is a long-tern care systems specialist at the state Health Department in Albany. Call 518-457-4272 or go online tovog.y1542311818n.sgo1542311818@nimd1542311818astif1542311818enebc1542311818sb 1542311818.
• Kimberly Tucker is an administrative assistant at the state Department of Agriculture and Markets in Albany. 518-457-3216.