Saluting members on their retirements. PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives.
The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
• Robert Angyal, PEF Division 169, state Department of Environmental Conservation;
• Roseann Czajkowski, PEF Division 202, state Labor Department;
• Cheryl Denton, PEF Division 233, Pilgrim Psychiatric Center;
• Carlin DiNola, PEF Division 268, state Department of Financial Services;
• Patrick Grace, PEF Division 259, Finger Lakes Developmental Disabilities Services Office;
• Patricia Hall, PEF Division 307, state Health Department;
• Jemma Marie-Hanson, PEF Division 198, Downstate Medical Center;
• Donna Jerome, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Russell Jones, PEF Division 268, state Department of Financial Services;
• Deborah Lee, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Jorge Madan, PEF Division 236, state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision; and
• Joanne Wesselmann, PEF Division 357, state Office of Information Technology Services.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1496037313ep@ro1496037313tacin1496037313ummoc1496037313eht1496037313. Please include the retirement date. — Sherry Halbrook