- President’s Message
- Letters to the Editor
- U.S. Supreme court delivers Janus blow, but it can’t stop workers or their unions
- Spence re-elected, voters overwhelmingly support Members’ Voice
- UNION Strong! Show Your Sign
- Value of the Union: Let PEF help you advance your career
- PEF engaging members throughout NY state
- PEF Members: Protect yourself with the JANUS toolkit
- Executive Board Report: Taking action on the JANUS case decision
- Legislative Action: End of session wrap-up
- Labor History: Meet former AFL-CIO leader Thomas R. Donahue
- PEF Time Machine: Celebrating Our 40th Anniversary
- Retirees in Action
- Seeing the Justice Center from the inside looking out
- PEF presence noted in National Puerto Rican Day Parade
- PEF members play role in household products ingredient transparency
- One PEF member leads the way for people to become outdoor licensed guides
- DOCCS honors PEF parole officers at annual memorial ceremony
- PEF health and safety specialist receives prestigious award
- Communications Department earns award
- Health Notes
- We saw our world and ourselves better through his lens
- Members request leave donations
- Saluting members on their retirement
- Member Highlights
- Return to top of Contents page
Cover photo by Mayra Ithier PEF members signing their re-commitment cards
Advantages of The eCommunicator: See more news & see it sooner! Signup!
PEF is taking advantage of the opportunities afforded by digital communication to bring you enhanced news coverage through The eCommunicator and The eCommunicator Plus. These features link you to additional information and events and stories that break between the regular issues of The Communicator.
Every reader should watch for the emails alerting them to the latest issues and bonus news, and will explore the new levels of information, photos, videos and interactive messaging that are offered.
The eCommunicator brings you the information you need faster and more completely while allowing PEF to be more environmentally friendly and more efficient with PEF dues. PEF is continuing at present to make a limited number of print copies of The Communicator available at its regional offices.