Saluting members on their retirements, (formerly Fond Farewells) PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives.
The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family. This month, we salute:
• Mary Anne Alloggio, PEF Division 209, Long Island Developmental Disabilities Services Office;
• Russell Anderson, PEF Division 357, state Office of Information Technology Services;
• Margaret Bondi, PEF Division 357, state Office of Information Technology Services;
• Michele (Mickey) Bradley, PEF Division 357, state Office of Information Technology Services;
• Douglas Campbell, PEF Division 274, Mid-Hudson Psychiatric Center;
• Nicholas Diehl, PEF Division 177, state Transportation Department;
• Winnifred Donohue, PEF Division 191, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Nancy Karp, PEF Division 276, Hudson Valley Developmental Disabilities Services Office; and
• Anthony Pace, PEF Division 310, Fishkill Correctional Facility.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1500957638ep@ro1500957638tacin1500957638ummoc1500957638eht1500957638. Please include the retirement date. — Sherry Halbrook