PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives.
The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
- Brian Kiss, PEF Division 191, state Office of the Medicaid Inspector General;
- Lionel Lauture, PEF Division 236, state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision;
- MaryGrace Spahn, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
- Jacob Varghese, PEF Division 245, state Labor Department; and
- Richard Whitebread, PEF Division 179, state Office of General Services.
- Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1553121484ep@ro1553121484tacin1553121484ummoc1553121484eht1553121484.