By SHERRY HALBROOK
The following PEF members have reported a need for leave donations:
• Shelley Depew Reynolds is a psychiatric nurse administrator 1 at Central NY Psychiatric Center and assigned to Fishkill Correctional Facility. She is being treated for a serious illness. To donate leave to her, obtain and complete a leave donation slip from your agency human resources department and fax it to 315-765-3369.
• Carrie Edinger is a teaching and research center nurse 2 at SUNY Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. She is recovering from surgery. To donate leave, call 315-464-4943.
• Robert Henderson III is an alcohol and substance abuse treatment program assistant at Coxsackie Correctional Facility. He is recovering from injuries sustained in a serious motorcycle accident. To donate leave to Henderson, call the facility at 518-731-2781 and ask for human resources.
• Valerie Johnson is a labor services representative for the state Labor Department in Brooklyn. She is recuperating from a long illness. To donate leave to her, contact the human resources office at 518-457-9044.
• Yvonne Macherone is a senior administrative analyst for the state Gaming Commission in Schenectady. She is recovering from two surgeries due to a fall. To donate leave, contact the Business Services Center at 518-457-4272 or email at vog.y1493522357n.sgo1493522357@nimd1493522357astif1493522357enebc1493522357sb1493522357.
• James (Zach) McKenna is an environmental specialist 1 at the state Transportation Department in Binghamton. He is being treated for severe back and neck injuries received in a fall. To donate leave, call 607-721-8033.
• Pauline Merakis is a teaching and research center nurse 2 at SUNY Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. She has liver failure and needs a transplant. To donate leave, call 315-464-4943.
• Jim Mextorf is a program technology analyst 3 at the state Office of Information Technology Services. He continues to require treatment for severe complications to diabetes and he needs a kidney transplant. To donate leave, call 518-473-0398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lori Richardson is a psychologist 2 at Sunmount Developmental Disabilities Services Office. She has leukemia and is being treated in preparation to receive a bone marrow transplant. To donate leave, call 518-359-4152.
• Behn Stradford is an information technology specialist 2, programmer at the Office of Information Technology Services in Albany. He has a chronic illness that has required extended absence from work. To donate leave to him, contact the Business Services Center at 518-457-4272 or email atvog.y1493522357n.sgo1493522357@nimd1493522357astif1493522357enebc1493522357sb 1493522357.
• Lourdes Torres is an offender rehabilitation coordinator at Sing Sing Correctional Facility. She is recovering from surgery. To donate leave to her, call the facility at 914-941-0108 and ask for human resources.
• Patsy Wimbish is an offender rehabilitation coordinator at Lincoln Correctional Facility in New York City. She is recovering from injuries sustained in a fall in late January and may be unable to return to work for up to six months. To donate leave, call the facility at 212-860-9400 and ask for the personnel office.
The rules for making and receiving leave donations (such as leave recipients may not have had any disciplinary actions or unsatisfactory performance evaluations within their last three years of state employment) are set forth on pages 75 and 76 of the 2016-19 PS&T Contract. If you or a PEF member you know needs leave donations because of a medical issue, you may contact The Communicator to request publication of that need. Send requests to gro.f1493522357ep@ro1493522357tacin1493522357ummoc1493522357eht1493522357, or call 800-342-4306, ext. 271. Be sure to provide your contact information.