PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives. The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
• Edward Diaz, PEF Division 168, state Housing and Community Renewal;
• Nancy Girard, PEF Division 167, Western NY Children’s Psychiatric Center;
• James T. Izzo, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Kathleen Jennings-Repko, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance;
• Patricia Lloyd, PEF Division 232, state Board of Elections;
• Thomas Premo, PEF Division 194, state Education Department; and
• Pamela Rafferty, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to gro.f1516517031ep@ro1516517031tacin1516517031ummoc1516517031eht1516517031. Please include the retirement date. — Sherry Halbrook