- President’s Message
- Letters to the Editor
- PS&T contract update
- Meet your contract team, 3rd in a series
- UNION STRONG outdoor campaign
- The Value of the Union
- Membership Engagement
- Labor History: The Early 1900s
- PEF Time Machine: Celebrating Our 40th Anniversary
- Retirees in Action
- Executive Board Report
- Governor vetoes Cost-Benefit Analysis Bill despite enormous support
- PEF 2019 Pay Calendar
- Wildfires to floods all in a day’s work for Special Operations
- Brooklyn POs get more parking
- Health Notes: 2019 Empire Plan and HMO Rates Released & Acupuncturists added to par-provider network
- Meet the new PEF Officers – 4th in a series
- Navigating through Civil Service
- PEF Special Elections
- Time to apply for scholarships
- Members request leave donations
- Saluting members on their retirement
- Member Highlights
- PEF’s Communications Dept. wins several ILCA awards
- Consolidated Financial Statements/ Independent Auditor’s Report
- Federal Bill of Rights & Election Labor Management Reporting & Disclosure Act
- Return to top of Contents page
Cover design by Mario Bruni
NOTICE: As of January 1, 2019, The Communicator will only be available online at www.pef.org, with a limited number of printed web-page copies available at PEF regional offices. A quarterly Communicator newsletter will be available online and mailed to all PEF members and retirees beginning in 2019.
Advantages of The eCommunicator: See more news & see it sooner! Signup!
PEF is taking advantage of the opportunities afforded by digital communication to bring you enhanced news coverage through The eCommunicator and The eCommunicator Plus. These features link you to additional information and events and stories that break between the regular issues of The Communicator.
Every reader should watch for the emails alerting them to the latest issues and bonus news, and will explore the new levels of information, photos, videos and interactive messaging that are offered.
The eCommunicator brings you the information you need faster and more completely while allowing PEF to be more environmentally friendly and more efficient with PEF dues. PEF is continuing at present to make a limited number of print copies of The Communicator available at its regional offices.