- President’s Message
- Letters to the Editor
- 40th PEF Convention:
– President’s adress to delegates
– Secretarys-Treasurer’s Report
– Messages from guest speakers
– Trustees Report
– Workshops empower delegates
– Delegate Photo Album
– Winning with COPE – solidarity
- Contract team prepares to negotiate
- Cost-benefit analysis bill gains headway
- PEF PAC election endorsements results
- Navigating Civil Service
- Meet Your Leaders – 3rd in a series
- Robert Jackson: A New State Senator
- Special EBoard elections update
- The guardian of Schoharie historic site
- Local Businesses Support Hutchings PC
- Retirees In Action
- Health Notes
- Labor History
- PEF Time Machine
- Members request leave donations
- Saluting members on their retirement
- Member Highlights
- Return to top of Contents page
- Last Month’s Issue
A special thank you to our convention photographers: Anne Friedman, Mayra Ithier, and Paul Seeger.
Advantages of The eCommunicator: See more news & see it sooner! Signup!
PEF is taking advantage of the opportunities afforded by digital communication to bring you enhanced news coverage through The eCommunicator and The eCommunicator Plus. These features link you to additional information and events and stories that break between the regular issues of The Communicator.
Every reader should watch for the emails alerting them to the latest issues and bonus news, and will explore the new levels of information, photos, videos and interactive messaging that are offered.
The eCommunicator brings you the information you need faster and more completely while allowing PEF to be more environmentally friendly and more efficient with PEF dues. PEF is continuing at present to make a limited number of print copies of The Communicator available at its regional offices.