- President’s Message
- Letters to the Editor
- PS&T contract team
- More than 1500 new members join PEF as activity level keeps expanding
- Value of the Union: PEF team effort saves workers from sweltering heat
- PEF PAC continues political endorsements process
- Labor History: The struggles, triumphs of labor unions in America
- PEF Time Machine: Celebrating Our 40th Anniversary
- Retirees in Action
- Leadership of Save WNYCPC puts PEF in Labor Day spotlight
- Western NY Children’s Psychiatric Center celebrates!
- PEF-sponsored training helps members for upcoming exams
- Union know-how gets labor department employee what he deserves
- Butterflies BBI transforms children with new tresses
- Right place, right time and a miracle occurs
- African-American day parade – Celebrating our heritage
- Health Notes: Flex Spending Account open enrollment period
- Meet the new PEF Officers – 2nd in a series
- Navigating through Civil Service
- PEF remembers those who perished Sept. 11
- Member joins AFT recruitment effort in Arizona
- Members request leave donations
- Saluting members on their retirement
- Member Highlights
- Return to top of Contents page – October Cover: The PEF PS&T contract negotiation team. Photo by Deborah A. Miles
- Last Month’s Issue
Advantages of The eCommunicator: See more news & see it sooner! Signup!
PEF is taking advantage of the opportunities afforded by digital communication to bring you enhanced news coverage through The eCommunicator and The eCommunicator Plus. These features link you to additional information and events and stories that break between the regular issues of The Communicator.
Every reader should watch for the emails alerting them to the latest issues and bonus news, and will explore the new levels of information, photos, videos and interactive messaging that are offered.
The eCommunicator brings you the information you need faster and more completely while allowing PEF to be more environmentally friendly and more efficient with PEF dues. PEF is continuing at present to make a limited number of print copies of The Communicator available at its regional offices.