Save Our Services Rally
Date(s) - 01/29/2014
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Legislative Office Building
SOS Campaign Issues (PDF File)
First, SIGN AND SHARE THE PETITION:
Join with hundreds of PEF members to become part of a STATEWIDE SOLUTION to protect the quality services PEF members provide in the Office of Mental Health (OMH), the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD), and the Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS).
* We oppose reductions in vital state services to vulnerable New Yorkers in our communities.
* We oppose privatization of state-provided services, as it lowers the quality of those services.
* We oppose the reduction of qualified state staff who are professionally trained to provide services.
* We seek to ensure the continuity of employment of PEF members with no geographic hardship.
* We oppose the loss of state-operated services, which shifts the economic responsibility to already economically distressed communities throughout the state.