2011 Patrick Hilliard Scholarship
PEF Division 192
Office of Temporary & Disability Assistance
- Two $500 scholarships – one from the New York City Office and one from the Albany office
- Any child or ward of any active, retired or deceased PEF Division 192 member.
- Applicants are eligible if they intend to enroll or are already enrolled in a full-time degree program (associates or higher) in any accredited college or university.
- Must have taken either the SAT or ACT
- The Scholarship Committee will exam all applications and select the winners.
- Recipients will be chosen and winners announced by June 1, 2011.
Deadline for Submission
- Applications must be received at PEF by April 29, 2011.
- Applications received after that date will not be considered.