Mobilization courses available to fit your Division needs
These topics cover a basic introduction to organizing, educating and division activity—the three main components of mobilization. All of these topics can be done as individual modules or combined to create a more comprehensive introductory package.
• Mobilization 101
• Charting and Mapping Your Workplace
• Orienting Your Mobilizers
• Recruiting Volunteers
These topics are for divisions who have already completed the initial phase of mobilization and are ready to further educate their members and prepare for action. Again, these can be tailored to fit your needs.
• Testing Your Mobilization Network
• Updating Your Workplace Charts and Maps
• Selecting Issues for Local Campaigns
• Running Effective Union Meetings
• Communicating our Message: Using
Flyers, E-mail and Newsletters
• Developing Allies: Building Community Coalitions
For further information or call (800) 342-4306 x287.