PEF Members: It’s the 47th Annual NYS Association of Black & Puerto Rican Legislators Conference. Join PEF on Saturday, February 17th at 3:30PM – 4:15PM at the NYS Legislative Office Building, Room 120 (Near the Well) at the Empire State Plaza, Albany, New York.
This event is sponsored by Assemblyman N. Nick Perry Assistant Spaker Pro Tempore.
The Panelists Include:
• Lola W. Brabham Acting Commissioner of the Department of Civil Service
• Dr. Regena Thomas AFT Co-Director of Human Rights and Community Relations
• Robert Jackson Former NYC Council Representative Chair, Education Committee Chair, NYC Black, Latino & Asian Caucus
• Lourdes Zapata Executive VP & Executive Director Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development, ESD
• Adreina Adams PEF Vice President Panel Moderator
Please contact (917) 734-4133 for more information